Make Progress & See Results Every Month
Why have a coach?
When you're ready to work together...
There are several ways that we can partner:
- 1:1 coaching (scroll for packages and prices on this page)
- Self-awareness through assessments
- Positive Intelligence Mental Fitness program
- The Women's Growth Collective
- Team coaching
1:1 Coaching subscriptions ensure you have your goals, well-being and development prioritized every month.
It's like Netflix for coaching! This option is best for those serious about taking care of yourself and making consistent progress towards your potential and your dreams.
Fine print: Your sessions must be used within the month. You can cancel and/or change to a different package any time before your package renews for the next month.
Other Ways to Work Together
"Use-When-You-Need" Coaching Sessions
It's like the punch-card for coaching. Sometimes, there are situations where we need some additional support (a big meeting, a challenging conversation, a job interview, or a leadership transition). At these times, you may want to add coaching to your support system for one or two sessions rather than commit to a longer period of support or transformation. When that's the case, one of these packages may meet your need best.
9-Session Package: (9) 1:1, 55-minute coaching sessions you can use any time you'd like. Save 15% compared to individual sessions ($1912)
5-Session Package: (5) 1:1, 55-minute coaching sessions you can use any time you'd like. Save 10% over individual coaching sessions ($1125)
Fine print: If you decide this isn't for you after your first session in your package, let me know within 4 weeks to receive a refund of your remaining sessions. After that, packages are non-refundable but your feedback is welcome if we need to make adjustments to ensure you meet your goals for our coaching relationship. Packages must be used within 12 months.
Ready to stop repeating the same patterns in work or relationships? Discover 7 different ways to approach every situation...
An Energy Leadership Index (ELI) assessment and 90 minute 1:1 coaching debrief will help you gain a new perspective.
- This evidence-based assessment pinpoints where you are neglecting choices and options, especially in situations that cause you stress.
- It will help you diagnose why you find yourself stuck, frustrated, or unable to breakthrough to higher levels of impact and seem to attract the same type of people or situations into your life.
- Unlike a personality assessment that points to 'fixed' characteristics, this is an attitudinal assessment to bring awareness to how you view the world (and this can change)
After the assessment, clients:
- Function with new levels of (contagious) energy
- Generate new solutions
- Heal conflict
- Approach tasks that used to drain them with new levels of acceptance (and even excitement!)
- See self and others in new, more positive ways
When booking your debrief date, please allow 1 business day for me to send the assessment to you and two-weeks from the time you take the assessment. (Due to time I need to complete the analysis and prepare your debrief discussion).
Example: The soonest date to book is 2 weeks from tomorrow.
ELI Assessment and 90 minute debrief: $300