Amy is available to speak to groups, sharing personal experiences, tools and tips, and encouragement that will help your group get the most from their own journey and realize nobody makes it alone.
Below are topics Amy can cover, and she's also happy to discuss a custom experience that meets your group's interests.
- You Are Not Your Job: A three-part strategy to de-couple your identity from the work you do in order to find more joy, balance, and wholeness.
- Living Kind, Brave & Strong: Learn a way of being and leading that serves you and every person with whom you interact.
- Human-Centered Transformation: Transformation is a special type of change and it requires leaders to lead differently to find success.
Watch a Recent Engagment
- Keynote: Upgrade Your Toolbox to Lead Transformational Change: Delivered at the Human Capital Institute Learning & Development Conference 2019 (41 min)
- Short: Give YES a Try: TED-style talk for an employee audience (3 minutes)
- Panel: TechExecs panel on The Future of Work from Ray Wolf (A2K), Tim Sanders (Upwork) and Amy Haworth (Citrix). Three sessions and three very different conversations November 17, 2020; November 18, 2020; December 2, 2020
Get in Touch...
Let's talk details. Contact us to discuss dates, group size, and topic.